2018 LATAM AIQ CAMPAIGN
Help Arbitrator Intelligence make arbitrator selection more fair and transparent!
The AIQ Campaign is a 6-week campaign focused on Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina and Chile. The purpose of the AIQ Campaign is to generate as many responses as possible to our “Arbitrator Intelligence Questionnaire,” or AIQ.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO? AI Ambassadors will:
- work with a specially assigned AI Country Team Leader
- develop goals and strategies for generating AIQs
- liaise with local attorneys, law firms, arbitral institutions, and arbitration groups
- develop networks, coordinate publicity, and attend local events on behalf of AI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? Serving as an AI Ambassador is a great way to:
- meet and develop relationships with arbitration specialists
- promote arbitration in Latin America
- help transform the future of international arbitrator selection
- win great prizes!!!
Winners will be awarded the opportunity to co-author a blog post on topics relating to Arbitrator Intelligence (transparency/corruption, diversity, accountability, data analytics, etc.)*
FIRST PLACE PRIZE: Co-Author a Kluwer Blog Post with Gary Born
SECOND PLACE PRIZE: Co-Author a Kluwer Blog Post with Catherine Rogers
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
You can read more about Arbitrator Intelligence and the AIQ here, here, here, and here, or visit our website at arbitratorintelligence.org * Details, terms and conditions for competition to be provided once Ambassadors are selected.